The Oklahoma Humanities Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and the state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Tax ID # 73-0951965
Did you know...
- The Oklahoma Humanities Council (OHC) offers free programming to Oklahomans of all ages.
- Oklahoma HUMANITIES magazine reaches all 77 Oklahoma counties.
- Annually, OHC programs enrich the lives of more than 480,000 Oklahomans, serving every Congressional district of the state.
- OHC grant funds support cultural events, exhibits, reading and discussion groups, teacher training, and more in local communities across Oklahoma.
- OHC program dollars are more than doubled in value when matched with local spending and in-kind support.
- OHC is the only organization partnering with the Smithsonian Institution to bring Museum on Main Street exhibits to our state.
- In 2009-2010, the Museum on Main Street exhibit Journey Stories traveled to six Oklahoma communities with total audience attendance exceeding 11,000. The next exhibit, Key Ingredients, begins touring in October 2011.
Your gifts support education and cultural programming for Oklahomans across the state. Gifts are accepted securely online [click the "Donate" button at right].Checks may be mailed to:
Oklahoma Humanities Council
428 W. California Avenue, Suite 270
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Many companies match their employees’ contributions. This is a great way to double the impact of your gift. Contact your human resources or corporate sponsorship department to find out if your employer will match your donation.OHC's tax ID is: 73-0951965.
Make a lasting tribute to someone special with a gift to OHC. Remember friends and family with an honorary gift to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or special occasion. Memorial gifts may also be made in the name of a departed loved one.